Hasswelle gegen Trump: Meinungseinfalt total in den Medien
Yesterday, Sierra posted a meme from Possum that got me pondering. Here are my thougts about it: Regarding the wolve's imagination about eternally being born in many forms and travelling through eternity beautifully and romantically depicted in the meme: To me this imagination is less attractive - unless God sends me on a mission to do His will. I mean to say that the conditions of birth, oldage desease and death going along with life in the material world is for sure to be suffered within all dimensions in the material world, not enjoyable at all. I, at least, don't like the aches and pains of my body. In higher dimensions, I learned, there is enjoyment to a very very high degree and as good as no suffering. That enjoyment has an end, when the time is up and one has to return to lower dimensions, or even forced to hellish situations according to the reactions of one's deeds. In the spiritual traditions of the east this cyclicity of all life,...
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen